Tips and tricks for your photo session
Here are our most useful tips and tricks to help prepare you for your she wolf photography session. Exactly how to prepare to ensure we capture the most beautiful photographs that capture you!
- Bring along a nude bra and panty or g-string as well as a boob tube (If you have).
- Bring along something to keep you warm for the in-between moments, that is easy to put on and take off, like a gown.
- Visualise the clothing, accessories, and props you will want to wear for your shoot.
- Keep it simple, I bet you have beautiful hidden treasures in your wardrobe.
- Stick to your style, if you love the natural feel b ring along what you love! You don’t need heels or specific props to be sexy.
- Bring along YOUR kind of sexy!
- Shop your closet for the items you instinctively select when you want to feel (and look) your very best. Let your imagination roam!
- Pick out clothing items / lingerie that highlights your every lovely curve, but remember sometimes a tight shirt, soft sweater or over-sized button down shirt can be even sexier.
- Arrive with dry hair. Putting it up in a high ponytail for 30mins to an hour prior to your shoot helps add volume.
Leave a Reply