Tips and tricks for your photo session
Here are our most useful tips and tricks to help prepare you for your she wolf photography session. Exactly how to prepare to ensure we capture the most beautiful photographs that capture you!
- Bring along a nude bra and panty or g-string as well as a boob tube (If you have).
- Bring along something to keep you warm for the in-between moments, that is easy to put on and take off, like a gown.
- Visualise the clothing, accessories, and props you will want to wear for your shoot.
- Keep it simple, I bet you have beautiful hidden treasures in your wardrobe.
- Stick to your style, if you love the natural feel b ring along what you love! You don’t need heels or specific props to be sexy.
- Bring along YOUR kind of sexy!
- Shop your closet for the items you instinctively select when you want to feel (and look) your very best. Let your imagination roam!
- Pick out clothing items / lingerie that highlights your every lovely curve, but remember sometimes a tight shirt, soft sweater or over-sized button down shirt can be even sexier.
- Arrive with dry hair. Putting it up in a high ponytail for 30mins to an hour prior to your shoot helps add volume.
- Feel free to bring something meaningful to you or your significant other; this serves as a great way to personalize your shoot. It may be lingerie your husband gave you on your first anniversary or a vintage charm bracelet you found on a scouting expedition while on vacation…
- If you wax, do so a few days before your shoot to avoid any bumpiness or redness.
- Your hands & feet will be in the photographs be sure to give yourself a mani & pedi, or even better spoil yourself with a visit to a salon for a manicure and pedicure.
- Stay out of the sun or use a lot of sunscreen– while a base tan will be nice in photos, red, blotchy skin will not.
- A body oil works wonders & looks great on camera.
- Drink plenty of water for luminous skin. MOST IMPORTANTLY!!
- Our faces and bodies are the wrapping paper, the real gift is what is within.
Let your own personality shine through!
Take a deep breath and RELAX. You will be in very good hands. We will show you exactly how to pose and work with you to get the perfect shot!
Have specific questions?! I woudl love to discuss your ideas and concerns.